CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, July 7, 2008

Memory Lane

I got this from a friend's blog. I thought it would be fun! I hope you will play along.Here are the directions:

1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!

2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments.

2 comments:

Celeste said...

We had some great times... my mom to this day says "it's yo mama" in a southern accent just like you would when you'd answer the phone. I remember spying on Tasha when her and Craig kissed for the first time, our trip to Cali when we got a flat tire!, cleaning your car so you could quit smoking when you found out you were pregnant, and the funnest trip out there going to Nashville and playing with your niece. ...we do need to do that again soon :)! We had some good times.

Kelly said...

You teaching me how to say Louisville. I've never said it wrong since then!

Walking in on you and Jason at our apartment doing I'm not sure what! You jumped up. Hilarious. Going with you to the hospital when you had your miscarriage that was such a hard/sad thing to go through with you.

Being sad to see you go but happy that you were marrying your true love!