CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, December 8, 2008

Hannah's big day

My sweet Hannah was Baptized on Saturday. It was a very sweet and special night. I never pushed her into it and never really even mentioned it to her. I wanted it to be all her idea. She came to me. She is such an amazing girl and seems to really grasp things in a way I am not sure I did. Jasons whole family came to support Hannah was was really cool of them since they are die hard Church of Christ. Afterwards we all went to eat. Hannah got a Quad from My mom, a Journal from Sis B and a locket from Jasons mom. She loved all three. She is carrying around her quad and Journal everwhere, and has already been writing in her journal. I saw her taping in the program from her baptisim and writing at the top " Best Day of my life". I am one proud Momma!!!

3 comments:

Celeste said...

How sweet... that must have been an amazing moment... especially that she was making the choice for herself. ...there's a reason you are to wait until you are eight in the church to be baptized. I'm so happy for her and that she loved her scriptures, journal and necklace.

PS... your dress is too cute!

The White Way said...

That is awesome. I can't believe that she is old enough to get baptized. Jacob will turn eight in January and I still can't believe that time has flown buy so fast. You must be proud of your big girl what a special little girl. Way to go Hannah!!!

Kelly said...

What a sweet girl! I'm sure you are a very proud mom. I love that you let her make her own decision. She is adorable.

I love your dress too. You look great.