CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, January 5, 2009

A Fabulous Sunday!!

I had such a wonderful Sunday in my new ward yesterday! First Sunday there I received a calling!! I am going to be teaching in the Primary! I am so excited! Plus I got the word that I get to wear an important piece of clothing again. It was an awesome day. I felt the spirit so strongly that I was just in tears all day. I love it when days like that happen! I have been on such a spiritual high yesterday and today! So Exciting! I hope that it can hold over so that I can keep it with me and take it home.

Jason and I celebrated our 10Th anniversary on Friday. We didn't do anything too special since we just did want to be to far away from Colin. We had a night with out babies which is always nice and went to dinner and just enjoyed each other. Isn't it amazing how after this long with someone you can love them even more then you did the day you got married. I am so blessed to have J. He is such a good Dad and he really is my best friend.

On a sadder note, Ruby slipped her collar and we have been looking for her for several days. Even on our anniversary while we had not kids we just went looking for her. I miss her.
Hopefully she will turn up alive and well.

2 comments:

Celeste said...

Yeah! I'm in the Primary also and love it! I'm so happy that you are so happy and that life is well. I can't believe you and J have been married 10 years! ... time flies

Tamara said...

DANG girl!!! So many years have flown by and you still look like those pics that I ran into from EFY a few years ago...the ones w/ Lina, Amanda, & Amy...where we skipped class just to "stop, drop, and roll" in the hallways and sliding on our mattresses. I DO remember the term "bossing"...but what the HECK did it mean? Man...I feel OLD now! Your folks look the same as ever (only maybe a bit shorter...he he he!, so is my mom), and congrats on getting the G's back (I hope that's what you're referring to)...such a huge step & an even bigger blessing! 10 years...any advice to us young 'uns?