CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

The best husband in the world!!!

Just when you think you wanna kick 'em in the butt... they do something sweet. Yesterday Jason called me at work and said" I just wanted you to know that I know how lucky I am to have you, and I love you and am so grateful for you" Seriously the best husband ever, it made my day.
He has also been coming to church every Sunday that he isn't at the Fire Dept. I also catch him praying and reading his scriptures all the time. Not to mention that we have become full tithe payers. So proud of my guy!!!!

3 comments:

Celeste said...

How sweet! That is a good husband.

The White Way said...

So cute! I'm so proud of you guys! I hear you are going to Utah soon. Just you or your family?

Christi said...

Me and the girls. You should come too!