CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, June 12, 2008

8 is great!!

Today is Hannah's 8Th Birthday! My goodness time has flown.


Hannah,

Today is kind of our day isn't it. 8 years ago right now You had just come into this world, and I remember holding you and just being in awe. I remember thinking how much you look like your dad., how little your hands were. That night your dad made a bed and took you from me and he laid with you and just stared. We just couldn't believe that our love had made a little human being. You are the one who made us parents, and we have enjoyed watching you grow. You have so many gifts and talents Hannah. I have never met a child that loves animals like you do, and people for that matter. One of my proudest moments as a mother so far was when we were at the Buddy Walk for Downs syndrome and you walked so proudly and I was was proud to be by your side. I remember you said " Mom. we just care for special people don't we?". Such a profound thought for a little girl. I love you and I love being your mom. I have said it many times but If I wasn't your mother, I would still want to be your friend. I can't wait to see what you do next kid!!!!



Love

Your Mom

1 comments:

Celeste said...

Happy Birthday! ... and what? you have an 8 year old?!!! are we really getting that old?