CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 2, 2008

Birthday Boy!!

Today is Big Daddy's birthday!! The big 3-0!!! We had a little cook out for him on Saturday but wouldn't you know my camera died!! We had a cake with a fire engine on it since he is my sexy firefighter. I have been so lucky to be with him and love him for these past 10 years. He is the best dad I know, and my best friend. All this time later he is the first person I want to tell when I have news and when he is on shift I genuinely miss having him in bed as I go to sleep. We have the same sarcastic sense of humor and the same temper ( which always makes for a good time). I can't imagine my life with out him, even the thought makes me sick. Jason, I love you. Happy Birthday and don't worry you are only getting sexier as you age!!!!


I didn't have pictures of the party so I thought I would include some of my favorite pictures of him. If you don't hear from me for awhile it's because Jason killed me for using this picture. I just think it so dang funny.




Can you tell he doesn't like to have his picture taken?

LOVE YOU BIG DADDY!!!

1 comments:

Celeste said...

okay... the mohawk picture is cracking me up!!! Happy Birthday Jason!!!