CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Time out!

We had a wonderful time and it was just what I needed! I did call home every break to check on the situation but all in all I was able to relax some. I even got to meet Emily Watts who I adore! The pictures aren't the best because it was so dark in there, not to mention that the shirt I chose to wear made me look 6 months pregnant :(
Me and Emily Watts
Cammile Fronk Olson ( I loved this Lady)
Emily Watts
Momma, Me, and Jen Hillary Weeks ( I bought 2 of her Cd's while I was there)
Chris Stewart , Carolyn Rasmus, Kenneth Cope, Chieko Okazaki, and Jason Wright were also there. It was an awesome time!
By the way, we got Colin's diagnosis. ADHD with a Generalized Anxiety Disorder. Now I know what the enemy is, I am ready to battle.

1 comments:

Celeste said...

What a great conference. I love Hilary Weeks... she actually lives in my sister in laws ward and did a private concert for our family and few months ago. I'm so glad you loved it.

How great that there is finally a diagnosis... still sad... but you are such a great mom... you'll help him and love him through it all.