CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

I'm old...

I am 29 today. I sure didn't think I would have such a hard time with 29. I knew I would hate 30 but I am not to fond of this birthday either.

My Mom emailed me this picture of my first day of school this morning. I don't know how it went by so fast. It seems like yesterday I was 16 and living at home. Now I am married for like 10 years and have 3 babies and wanting a fourth. How did that happen???????

2 comments:

The White Way said...

Happy Birthday!!! I can't believe that it has gone so fast. I still feel like it was yesterday that we were living together in Our awesome appt. I hope you have a amazing birthday.

Celeste said...

Happy Birthday!!!! I know exactly how you are feeling right now! And it sucks! But... what a great life you have lead so far. ...just wish it would slow down right! You are so cute in this picture!