CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Maybe a Baby?

I have been really wanting another baby lately. I feel like I am missing a child. Its a feeling that doesn't go away and I trust that. Jason goes in between wanting one and not, but I think in the end he will. I need to get a few things done first. I just lost 35 pounds but gained like 10 back. :( I want to loose that 10 again and get my body ready. I also want to pay of our credit cards (we don't owe too much) and pay off our doctors bills. And then I just have to convince Jason that he really does want another baby.
Heaven knows we make good lookin' babies!!


These are old pictures but I love 'em! They all look so much like Jason! Good thing I married a good lookin guy!

3 comments:

The White Way said...

good for you four kids is nothin take it from someone who knows. Love ya and hope all is well

Kelly said...

Just do it!!!! now is the time. And you do make adorable babies!!!

Celeste said...

You should! Why waste your talent of making such cute and good looking babies! :)