CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, December 21, 2009

Busy Weekend!!

We had such a busy weekend! Our ward had a Festival of the Nativity. It was beautiful! All the girls from the office came with me and it was so fun! They had Nativity scenes from all over the world and a Live Nativity. They showed Joy to the world and it was all so amazing and I Loved sharing it with my friends and their families!


I have the best friends. The next morning we met up at Breakfast for Santa at our old high school. Man I felt old. It was so fun! Colin got very anxious so he spent a lot of time hiding under the table in between Jason's legs. Bless his heart. He warmed up toward the end. They had crafts and games. It was cute.



We had to rush from the breakfast to Lily and Colin's ball game. Go Wildcats!!! Their games are hilarious! Lily means business and Colin is so cute.



Then On Monday I got to be a part of the most special and wonderful day. My dear friends Leslie got to adopt her babies!!!! I cried and cried and when she started to cry I cried harder. I LOVE YOU LESLIE!!


Just listening to all of the activities of the week wore Piper plum out!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

so sad that i missed the Nativity event. I was so overwhelmed that weekend. Glad you updated the blog again! ;)

Celeste said...

What a great week. How great that you took your friends to the ward party... which sounds great by the way.