CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, December 7, 2009

OK, I stink!!!

I really have been ignoring my computer. I haven't put anything new on this blog since July. Our life has been unbelievably hectic lately. Hannah finished her Volleyball season and Lily and Colin have started basketball. We have been trying to get pregnant since we lost the baby in April. We have succeeded two more times and lost those as well. So now after lots of really fun tests we are starting some fertility pills. I'm crossing my fingers and praying hard!!!! Hopefully soon I will have a big announcement to make. Here are some pictures of my babies. The top one is the first day of school. The 2ND is all of the Thomas grand kids. The last is Halloween. The are getting so big. I promise to do more updates soon!!!!!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

i have missed your posts--the pictures are great!