CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, March 11, 2010

My baby girl is 8!! :)




















Lily is 8 today! I can't believe it! It seems like yesterday that she was born. She was the only baby that I had with out drugs so I remeber that birth very well. :) She was such a serious baby and then became the silliest little toddler. She even came up with her own language. Now as a big girl she is the sweetest most compassionate girl. She loves everyone and tries so hard to help. She says when she grows up she wants to be a babysitter or go into buisness with Hannah and run a rescue shelter for animals. I can see her being a wonderful mother and just a all around cool girl to hang out with. I love you Lily, you make me so proud and I am so thankful to be your Mommy!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I can't believe it either! Such a big beautiful sweet girl!

Celeste said...

Wow... I can't believe she is already eight! She is adorable and such a sweet heart. Happy Birthday Lill!