CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Adventures in Bedrest

My big Ole' twin belly is peeking out from under the table :)
My baby shower cake. SO CUTE!




I've been on modified bed rest for awhile now but yesterday got taken off work and given full bed rest. My heart wasn't broken or anything, I was quite ready to leave work. I've gotten to the point were it is hard to walk and even sitting up all day is hard. The boys are big and healthy. Logan (baby A) is really really active and I think is going to be our wild man. Connor (baby B) is more laid back and doesn't kick around to much. In the ultrasound Connor was sitting on Logan's head though. Typical brothers I guess :)


I also to my gestational diabetes test which I evidently failed. Having twins puts you at a higher risk for gestational diabetes. Yay me! I go see a dietitian soon. What is lucky for me is that our Bishop is a doctor and this is his specialty. So at least I know where to go with any questions. :)


I got to have a baby shower at work before I left and it was awesome!! The girls at work are so good to me and my fabulous sister in law made the sweetest cakes!!!!! It was amazing and they got us off to a fabulous start with baby gear.


5 comments:

Kelly said...

Oh my goodness how fun! How far along are you now? I love it. two boys how perfect!

Unknown said...

glad you get to be done with work! i hope you don't get bored at home, but just let me know if you need more stuff to keep you occupied! and let me know if you are still allowed to eat my bread after you see the dietician...

love you!

Christi said...

Im 24 weeks right now, but I won't go full term so I think I will have 10 to 12 weeks left. We are really excited!

Sarah, I don't care if Im not allowed to. That may just have to be my treat :) After I have the boys I'll eat an entire loaf myself.

The White Way said...

How fun!!! I am so excited for you and Jason! Good luck with everything!

Celeste said...

That is so awesome... every time I think about it. Take it easy and take advantage of bed rest! :)Those cakes are so cute and I love the clothes line!