CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

CRAZINESS!!!

I was driving to meet my Momma for some yummy Mexican, and this is what I saw:


I thought "how freakin' crazy, if it gets any worse I am going to buy a horse and buggy, I am totally going to blog about this" I met my mother and ate and then shopped ( don't you just love when Mother's are in the buying mood?) I am driving back towards work and I see this!!!! :



It went up again!!!!! I am not sure how much we can take people!!! Looks like I am going to be riding to work with the Amish down road!!!!

P.S. I know it is worse in Cali. but the cost of living is much less here!! I can't imagine how y'all are doing it!

3 comments:

Laura | Southern Scout said...

So glad you had your camera with you to document our crazy gas prices!!! I'm thinking maybe I need to get a scooter.

Miss you Christi!
lm

Celeste said...

Seriously! ... I'm with you on the horse and buggy :) It costs that much here also.

And... what a fun yard sale! Yes... we do have them in Cali... and Utah! How fun for your girls to fund raise.

Kelly said...

It's crazy isn't it? I know we are paying $4.15 here! I don't know what we will do.