CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, September 25, 2008

Big Daddy


Do you ever find yourself thinking about your husbands and just feel like your heart will pop?

I am so lucky. I found J when I was 18 years old. Most marriages that young don't work, and here in the next few months we will be married 10 years!

I give him such a hard way to go sometimes and I don't know why he puts up with me, but I am so glad he does. He is such a good husband and father. I never seen a man love his kids like Jason does. And I swear that we were talior made for each other. Sorry I ramble but I am just feeling very gratful right now...

3 comments:

Celeste said...

You guys are so cute together... 10 years!! And to think... I knew you before you were even married!

The White Way said...

What a cute picture. I can't believe that it has already been that long. WOW time does fly. I feel the same way about Craig and I feel so bless because there is not many good guys out there. I glad to hear thing are going good. You are one of the luck ones to find such a amazing father and Husband.

Kelly said...

You guys are a great couple. I am so glad you've made it together. Too often, especially when couples meet at such a young age, things don't work out. Your proof that it can and still does! Congrats on ten years! Love you guys.