CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

My new obession!!

I am absolutely obsessed with this book and the whole series really!!!!!!!!!! I read a lot and I can honestly say these are the best books I have ever read!!! I think about these caracters all the time like they are real! The movies for the first book comes out in November, and I am not even kidding I took the day off of work! If you like to read, this a romantic wonderful story ,and for my friends that are still LDS. The writer is LDS and graduated from BYU. You should really read these book, but I promise you after you do you will join the obsession club!!

2 comments:

Celeste said...

I joined that club like two years ago when they first came out!! I love these books!

Kelly said...

I love this series. I'm so glad you joined the club! I am laughing so hard that you took the day off of work!