CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, September 8, 2008

Bridal Shower fun!



















This was such a busy weekend. Hannah had Volleyball games and Lily and Colin had swim lessons, at the exact same time. Hannah is really loving volleyball and I think she may have found her sport. The name of her team is the " Spikettes". I took the little ones to swim and Jason headed to volleyball, so I don't have any pictures of that yet to share, but I do have swimming :)

Saturday night we had a bridal shower for Jill whom I work with. It was TOO much fun and it was really great to get out of the house with girlfriends for a bit. I adore the girls I work with. It is fabulous to work with ladies who are all good friends too. We get along so well. I love Jill she is so fun and so sweet. The best part SHE IS MARRYING MY BRO-IN-LAW! So now I have a new sister!! They are getting married this Friday in Gatlinburg so our family is headed to the mountains on Thursday! I can't wait, I need some time away from work, and I know J does too.

I'll try to get some pictures of my volleyball star this week and post them. She is so cute in her uniform!!!!
Have a fabulous week y'all!!!!!!

2 comments:

Celeste said...

What fun things you have going on. And yeah... I love weddings! I hope you have a great time. Can't wait to see pictures!

The White Way said...

Fun Fun! Bridal showers are a ton of fun. Your kids are so cute I love swimming.