CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Schools Out!

Its official, It summer in KY. The Girls got out of school on Friday. Lily was in Kindergarten and Hannah was in 2nd grade. My little Lily learned to read this year and made lots of friends. Her teacher was a man which at first she was not happy about. By the end of the year she LOVED him. She also whipped the neighbor boy for calling her stupid. I was oddly proud. Hannah overcame problems in the classroom this year and came out a better girl. And the neighbor kids no better then to mess with her. These are defiantly my girls!!


Where has time gone? They were just born, I swear!!! Colin will be starting Kindergarten next year!!! While we were at the girls awards programs we passed the principles office. Colin Said " What's in there?" I explained to him and said " don't worry, I have the feeling you will see the inside of that room" :) I joke about my kids being so spirited but I wouldn't change it. My kids will be ready for this world when they set out into it, and when it is the Thomas 3 against the world.... WORLD YOU BETTER WATCH OUT!

Here is a picture of Lily with her teacher Mr. Pate. Hannah said she didn't want one with hers. Colin is in the back with Camo on.

1 comments:

Kelly said...

Cute kids! I can't believe they will ALL be in school next year. That's crazy.

Oh yes we have garage sells out here. I love them! You are such a cute mom do be their leader in girl scouts. Prince Caspian was a hottie!