CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Spring Time


I love Kentucky in the spring time! It stays in the 70's, the flowers bloom and the kids get to go outside and work off energy!!!

All the flowers outside our house are blooming so my allergies are going nuts but the house looks fabulous. I am one of those strange Kentuckians that never wants to move away. I did once, and though I met some girls that I will love always, I NEVER want to leave again. I guess it's true what they say, "Home is where the Heart is"
Lots of craziness going on this week. Hannah and Lily's girl scout troop is having a yard sale. Since I am the leader that means my weekend is going to be filled with giggling girls.
Also Work is nuts as ALWAYS and I have been working after hours some.
Hopefully I will have something more fun to Blog about soon. Life has been nothing but work work work. :(
Have a blessed week y'all!!!!

1 comments:

Celeste said...

Girl scout leader eh?!! Fun for you :) Kentucky is green! I would love the spring to. ... and I'm very glad you moved away for a while too :)!!