CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, May 5, 2008

Homecoming 2008

Every year at my Grandmothers church they have a huge Homecoming the 1st weekend in May. OH MY! There is nothing better then a country homecoming. Those little old country ladies tear it up in the kitchen! This year did not disappoint! Deviled eggs, fried corn, fried chicken and corn cakes galore!! Afterwards my sister and I and our families always walk down to the cemetery which is down and old country lane. Lot of memories at that church. As it is now it is the only time I step inside a church each year :)
Jason and I went on a much needed date Sat. night. We went to dinner and saw Iron Man. The movie was good. I just enjoyed some time with my " Big Daddy".


Here are some pictures, I hope y'all had a awesome weekend!



1 comments:

Celeste said...

Wow... the green hills are so gorgeous there!! Looks like you had a great weekend... wish I could have some of that country cooking:)