CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, October 6, 2008

Colin and Ben

At the beginning of the school year Colin had a terrible time adjusting. He missed his cousin and friends (whom he had spent every day with before at daycare). One night it all came to a head and he cried and I don’t just mean cry I mean his little heart was broke. I cried as I held my baby because I couldn't stop his hurt. He cried himself to sleep that night and I went to my room and fell to my knees and begged god to send my baby a friend. The next day at school a little boy named Ben started, and Mr. Pate (Colin’s teacher) said it was like they had known each other forever! We took Ben and Colin to a movie on Friday night. This picture is of them. I am so thankful for this little boy! Ben and his family have a very hard life these last few years. His mother died in a freak accident and his father is raising their six kids. He is doing such a wonderful job! They are such a wonderful family and I am so very thankful for them. I hope we can be a blessing to them as they have to us.

1 comments:

Celeste said...

So sad and yet so happy that they have become friends... they look so happy together!