CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Busy Busy Busy

Saturday was a busy day but a pretty good one. Colin had a Te Kwan Do class, Hannah had her awards program for Volleyball, we went to Jackson's Orchard and finally Jason and I had a night alone and went to a Halloween party.




Hannah's team was undefeated, and the Lady Topper Volleyball team from WKU gave out the awards. Hannah was so excited! I told her maybe that would be her one day. This is Hannah and one of the Toppers. Hannah really enjoyed volleyball and can't wait for next season! Now it's time for some Basketball!




Jackson's Orchard was fun. The kids really enjoyed the petting zoo and the hay play center. It was a fun family afternoon. We dropped the babies off and different Grandparents and Jason and I headed off for a night together with our friends! I have lots of pictures of this because my friends are camera Nazi's!! I was a firefighter and my costume had reflectors on it, so most of the pictures of me are all jacked up! :(

DeAnn and Kyle the newest couple of the group
The girls were trying to cover up my reflectors so we could get one good group photo of all the girls!
Me and Big Daddy ( Will in the corner)

Ben and Jill, The newlyweds. Also known as My Brother in law and my newest sister!!!!! Sarah and Will They are probably the couple we spend the most time with outside of Ben and Jill. Which is still only once ever 6 months or so.

We had a fun night. I have however since that night decided I was to old for all the shenanigans and had a long deep thought about drinking and I am done. Hippie, I've decided to go back to church, my first Sunday back was last Sunday, pray for me

Love you all!

2 comments:

Kelly said...

Go Christi! You crack me up girl. I love how you still call Celeste Hippie! You are one sexy hot mama!!! I really like your hair. Your kids are so adorable. I hope my kids are that active in sports and activities.

And thanks for commenting on my blog so much. It means a lot to me. I think we need to have a roommate reunion someday! Love you babe!

Oh and I think it's really rad that you are going back to church. Who says rad anymore? Me the big dork!

Celeste said...

YEAH!! I'm praying girl! I gotta say... the reflectors in the photos are so funny... and you still got it lady! ... you look hot!
Your kids look so cute at the orchard... wish they had something like that around here!