CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, October 10, 2008

Fall In Kentucky


I love Kentucky! Fall in Kentucky is so beautiful. I just love staring at the hills while the trees are changing. I didn't take the picture above but it was taken at a lake here near by. I love that Kentucky has all 4 seasons. I have such happy memories of raking leaves and jumping in them and of Halloween's. When I was younger my grandmother would talk about how lucky we were to live here. As a child you think those things are cheesy. Now as an adult I am so thankful that my grandmother taught me to love this state so much. I left once and it was horrible. I'll never leave again, and I am so lucky to have married a man who loves it here as much as I do. (Even though I suspect that his reasons have something to do with the KY Wildcats)

1 comments:

Celeste said...

Hey... we weren't that horrible were we!! Kentucky is beautiful. I remember be so amazed by the beautiful green hills when I came to visit you years ago.