CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Working Mothers Guilt

I have been over come with working mothers guilt lately. Everyday as I rush out the door with the kids and yell and holler for them to get ready, I hate it. Then as I get to work and I think about all that I should be doing for them and I don't have time, it kills me. My kids are taken care of by other people all day long and then again after school. There are days we don't get home until 7 o'clock. It is really starting to get to me.

Here are some pics from a birthday party the kids went to for a new cousin :)
Plus a pic of the happy couple!







2 comments:

The White Way said...

I need your new address please email it to me. peddler252000@yahoo.com. your kids are so cute!

Celeste said...

I totally know what you are going through.. I think that's what drove me to finally quit working when Ty was 3 months old... only I didn't have a steady babysitter... so that made it really hard.

Fun party pics!