CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

2 MONTHS!!!!





2 Months from today I will be walking Main Street USA at Disney World with My sweet little family!!!!!!! I am so excited! I have been to Disney 5 times, but this will be my first time with Jason and my first time with my babies! I am so excited! We fly out of Nashville June 15th and fly back June 20th!! I am a Disney nut! There will be no living with me for the next 2 months.

The count down is on!!!!

2 comments:

Celeste said...

How exciting!! I love Disney World. Drew's sister actually might be out there for the summer to play a character.. I'll let you know. We've thought about going also if she decides to go. ... maybe we'll see you there!!

Kelly said...

I'm jealous! You are going to have so much fun. I think we will try to go to Disneyland this fall. Ammon wants to go sad badly that he says it in his prayers!