CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, April 5, 2008

Where has it gone?


I have been looking at pictures of my friends baby, and I am wondering HOW DID IT GO BY SO FAST? My kids are still little, Hannah is 7, Lily is 6, and Colin is 4, but I miss having babies. I enjoyed getting up in the night with my kids to nurse. The world is quiet and it is just me and them. I loved watching my big ole' husband with the a little one on his chest as they napped together. I would love to have another one but I don't think I could stand being away from a baby and I have to work. Not to mention as we are speaking my kids are wrestling in the living room and screaming and it is only 8:15 in the morning. If we throw a 4th into the mix I am not sure my sanity could take it, it's hanging on by a thread as it is.
I thought I would show you some pictures of my babies when they were younger, before they got big and mean. :)

2 comments:

The White Way said...

Its about time!!! I am so excited that you started. I am so busy all the time that I don't think to sit down and actually call. I think about you all the time so I'm glad that we can keep in contact this way.

Celeste said...

Cute pics... isn't it so true how fast they grow up!! Mines only 6 months old and I still cant believe how fast it goes.