CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, April 18, 2008

Lily The Criminal


My little Lily who is the sweetest of my children, the one who gives us least amount of trouble has started her career as a Forger!


Lily brings home stories to read at night and we sign off saying that she has read them. She didn't give me one on Wednesday night and I didn't think anything of it. Imagine my surprise when on Thursday I get an email from her teacher. Lily has attempted to Forge my name on the form!!!! The best part: It is crayon and it is signed "MOM". After I laughed for and hour or so I go home to talk to Lily about it. I said " Lily you can't just sign MOM when you know that you haven't done the work!!" My sweet little Lily then says " I didn't know how to spell Christi!!"


I ask you what is funnier than being a Mom!!!!!

2 comments:

Kelly said...

That is hilarious! Seriously you should send it in to parents magazine or something. She is adorable!

Celeste said...

That is so funny! I can't believe she did that.. I've been sharing your story with everyone I know.