CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, April 4, 2008

Random Thoughts

OK, so I am finally going to break down and start blogging. I read Tasha's, Kelly's and Celeste's blog almost daily, I figure if I am ever going to start staying in touch with these ladies I am going to have to start blogging too!
I am calling my blog "random thoughts" because my friends accuse me of being random. I have these really random thoughts and I can't help but voice them. I get odd looks, but luckily I have lots of really good friends who just laugh and go along down my path of pointlessness with me. I love ya'll!!!
Tasha, Kelly and Celeste I love you guys and here goes nothing....

3 comments:

Laura | Southern Scout said...

lovely, i look forward to reading your random thoughts.
lm

Celeste said...

You kids are so cute!! and so old! I can't believe how old we are! i'm so excited that you are blogging... best way to keep in touch these days. It's so good to hear from you.

Kelly said...

Yeah! I'm so excited that you started a blog! Finally I can keep up with your life now!!!