CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, April 10, 2008

My Families Aniversary






My mom and dad have been married for 26 years today. Yes, I realize that I am 28 and my sister is 30. We are adopted, so you see why today is our families anniversary and not just Momma and Daddy's. In 1981 it was just me and my Mom and Jen. Mom worked at the hospital as a pharmacy tech. My father is a pharmacist so it does take a genius to see how they met. They were both thrilled to find out that there was another LDS person working there and started talking. April 10 1982 my Daddy took my mother to the Washington DC temple and they were married.




I am no longer LDS but I still know this was special. It was my mom's dream and my dad is her hero. He is mine too. He has been the best Daddy I could have ever asked for. He loves us kids like we are his own and never makes us feel like we are any different from our brother.


Happy Anniversary Momma and Daddy, and Dad Thank You for making us a family!!!


(I am looking LARGE in this picture. Its the stupied shirt I swear I am not that big. :) )

1 comments:

Celeste said...

Congrats to your parents!! It's always fun to hear how people meet and get their lives started together.