CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, April 7, 2008

Hannah's twin soul...

I can't find my USB cord! I have some cute pictures of the babies riding 4-wheeler with their uncle Ben after Sunday dinner, I wanted to share. Maybe I can when I find the blasted USB cord.


My Grandmother ( Mimi) told Hannah before she entered kindergarten that there was a little girl just waiting to meet her so they could be best friends for life. Hannah struggled through first and second grade, trying so hard to find her place. This year Hannah is in 2nd grade. At the beginning of the year a woman that I work with and I decided to get our girls together. Olivia and Hannah hit it off right away and have become fast best friends. I can't begin to tell you how thankful I am for this little girl. She and Hannah bring out the best in each other, and I swear that they are twin little souls. I think God every day for Olivia and her mom Kelly.

Not to long ago Hannah and I were riding in the car and Hannah looked at me and said " I think Olivia is little girl that Mimi was talking about."

2 comments:

Celeste said...

That is so sweet that she found her best friend. They even look like they could be twins. ...so cute

Kelly said...

What a sweet story. I'm so glad she found a best friend. Girls need girlfriends. Heck I still REALLY need girlfriends! Go Hannah. I love seeing pics of your kids. I can't wait to get to know them better!